01 Jan Privacy
- for the use of this website
- for any services provided by this website
- for the purpose of any transactions made keeping with the services provided by us
- for subscribing to this website
- as per legal requirements and terms and conditions provided in this website
The data or information provided by you may be used for the following purposes:
- to offer you services provided by our website
- to personalise the website for you
- to provide you access to different pages and services of this website
- for the purpose of communicating with you via e-mail, post, or any other form of communication
- to provide you with notifications, updates and confirmations (based on services requested by you)
- to customise or update the website
- for the purpose of maintaining a user database
The following data may be collected by our website, without any limitations:
- personal information such as name, age (DOB), gender, address, contact details, employment details, profession and job title
- financial details such as debit/credit card details
- demographics such as cultural orientation, lifestyle, hobbies and interests, post code and preferences
- web-browser details, operating system and IP address
- cookie information
The security of your data is of the highest priority at Speedweb Technologies PTE Ltd. We have in place reasonable organisational, electronic, physical and technical provisions to safeguard your data in order to prevent misuse, alteration or loss of your personal information. Financial details provided by you online are secured using encryption technology.
You may choose to access areas of this website where you need not provide data. However, to benefit from all the services provided by us, you will have to provide us with your personal information and other data.
Modifications and alterations to the Data:
Our website provides you with access to data provided by you in case we need you to alter or view all or part of the information. A copy of your personal data will be provided to you on request at a small fee.
Third party websites:
The data provided by you on this website might be made accessible to third party websites at different points of time for the purpose of handling certain services such as payments, advertising, delivery of products/purchases or marketing, among others. The use of any data by third party websites is for the sole purpose of dealing with services as mentioned to these parties by Speedweb Technologies PTE Ltd. Any use which extends beyond these services is strictly not allowed. Additionally, data used by third parties must be keeping with the Privacy of our website, and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Transfer of Data:
Certain divisions or control of certain divisions of our business might be transferred to other parties in case Speedweb Technologies PTE Ltd decides to expand or reduce. In such an event, the data provided by users might be made accessible to the parties in control of the transferred divisions. The owners of these divisions have the right to use Data in accordance to the Privacy terms mentioned here. The Users of our website will not be notified in advance if or when such a transfer occurs.
Your consent will not be sought by Speedweb Technologies PTE Ltd to place Cookies deemed ‘strictly necessary’ by UK and EU Cookie Law. These cookies are important to the functioning of this website.
Updating our Policy: